Tuesday, March 8, 2011

more Coming Soon

"Ok. If you can write something on clearwire and LightSquared so it comes up on google alerts that is what we need.

Sent from my iPhone "

************

Let's put something out about clearwire and AT&T lobbying hard to try and eliminate us to stifle competition..

Sent from my iPad

************

"Have You Posted Yet?"


" Green! "


"Sorry. post. Clearwire and AT&T are try to squash us. We need to get that out there as much as we can.

Sent from my iPhone"


**************

"Put them put when you can. Clearwire is lobbying everyone and everything to try and eliminate us including being behind many of the recent negative articles about me, harbinger and Lightsquared. Can we get this out today???

Sent from my iPhone "

***************

"AT&T, Clearwire and their lobbyists have been canvassing lawmakers, GPS Council and other agencies in an attempt to make LightSquared disappear.."


*********


No comments:

Post a Comment